This page is about your safety and peace of mind as you engage with my website, LynnJSimpson.com. It explains how your data is used – or not – when visiting this site. I (Lynn J Simpson) have done my best to be transparent and provide all the required information. This is a WordPress.com site, so some elements fall under their responsibility. Links to their policies are found below.
Personal information may be collected in the following ways:
- Names and email addresses are required to make blog comments, in order to avoid spam. Comments are kept indefinitely. Your email address will not be visible on the comment. The option to link to your website is up to you. Be aware that comments filled with lots of links within the body of the text are often marked as spam
- Names and email addresses are submitted by users on the contact form. This email is used to reply to your enquiry and may be stored on a third-party email server. Email addresses are collected for the purpose of subscribing to blog posts by email.
- If you are a non-Wordpress user, I will be able to see them and they are stored on WordPress in order to fulfil your subscription request. There is an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of all emails sent and you can use this to unsubscribe at any time.
- This site has the following social media elements which may involve cookies by these third-party sites, if you use them: Facebook page widget with like button and Instagram feed. It may also contain links to LynnJSimpson & Inspiring Hope Instagram, Pinterest and Google+ accounts.
- Any personal information collected by me and the other administrators on this site is not shared with third-parties, except for storage on a third-party email server when using the contact form. This simply means that I have a record of your email address in my designated email account, as you would when anyone sends you an email.
- I am not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other websites or media without my permission.